Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/fellwock/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10
Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/fellwock/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10
Choosing the right Realtor is key to your real estate transactions; here are eight tips for choosing the right Realtor. Following these tips can improve your chances of getting a better Realtor and a better deal on your real estate transactions.
Start with doing some research on the realtor’s in the areas you are looking to purchase or sale a home. Taking the time to do this research will save you money and hassle in the long run.
The right Realtor can keep you in the flow of the real estate market changes and legalities. If you have the right Realtor, you have the knowledge of experience to help you make these decisions.
1. Interview at least three realtor’s. This will give you some options to choose from. The easiest way to find realtor’s in your area is to look in three different ways; on the Internet, in the neighborhood, look for the for sale signs, ask friends and family.
2. During the interview with the Realtor, you need to ask several questions to get to the personality of the Realtor. Here are some sample questions you can ask:
a. How many listings do they have for you to view, and where do they get their listings. If you are selling your home, what kind of advertising will they be doing for your home?
b. What experience does the Realtor have? Can you check references of some of the resent real estate transactions?
c. Will your Realtor be dedicated to you? How quickly will they return your calls, and how much time do they have to handle your real estate transaction.
d. Who will be at the closing? Will it be the Realtor you are talking to, or will they have someone in their place.
3. After the interviews are complete, you will need to sit down and review all of the information. Take the time to think about all the people you interviewed and consider all of the facts. This is where comfort, experience and knowledge will come into play.
4. Look for the Realtor that is a little more aggressive, but not so aggressive that they will miss the subtle requests from both the buyer and seller.
5. Check for licenses, training and recognitions from the leading real estate departments in your area. These licenses provide some protection in the professionalism where the real estate Realtor is concerned.
6. Review the terms, conditions and fees that the Realtor will be asking for in the contract they will ask you to sign. Find out what the going costs are for a Realtor in your area. These fees may be negotiable. There are many considerations involved with this. The price of the home you are looking for. The amount of assistance you will need from the realtor. In addition to what you want to pay.
7. Watch to find out what the negotiation skills the Realtor has. This will make all the difference when they are negotiating the price of the real estate purchase.
8. What kind of personality does the Realtor have? Are they charming, have charisma, a positive outlook and a professional appearance.With all this in mind, you are now ready to pick out the right Realtor for you. Selling or buying a home is the biggest purchase, or sale, that you will likely ever make. Therefore, you will want to have the most support possible to make the right decision.
This article was written by Tina Abraham, she is one of the leading Wilmington, NC real estate agents. Tina specializes in helping people sell their house or buy the home of their dreams in the internationally famous Wilmington, NC market. Visit Tina for Wilmington, North Carolina real estate or call (910) 790-7484 today!