Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/fellwock/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10
Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/fellwock/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10
Knowing the home features people desire most and what buyers are seeking:
- The majority of women in the US think smart technology makes a home safer and enjoyable. The specific smart-home features they are most likely to adopt? Indoor and outdoor lighting, door locks, and security cameras.
- A separate laundry room is in high demand among young buyers, with 55% of Millennials saying they won’t consider buying a newly constructed home without one.
- Three-quarters of Texas buyers consider commuting cost when looking at homes. One-third say commuting is a “very important” factor in their decision.
- Environmentally friendly features continue to gain popularity. The top items cited are features that reduce heating and cooling costs, followed by energy efficient appliances and lighting.
- Young buyers may be ready to move out of the city, Two-thirds of people born since 1977 say they would like to live in the suburbs, while only 10% plan to live in an urban center.
The Fellwock Real Estate Group assists all buyers find a home suited to their specific desires, so call us today and see what we can find for you!